Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Bucket Goals

I have decided setting myself goals for the year and making plans to do each month will help make this year a great one. I shall cross them off as I go through them.
I guess I have made a bucket list mixed with a goal list. I shall call them my Bucket Goals. It probably makes no sense really, but that doesn’t matter – this is a blog, not the New Zealand Herald. (=

  • Get out of my moonboot, and be able to walk properly by February
  • Begin work experience and training at TOPEC (Taranaki Outdoor Pursuits Centre)
  • Start again with employment; 20-30 hours
  • Begin working fulltime 30-40 hours
  • Get a kitten
  • Climb to the summit of Mount Taranaki
  • Learn to eskimo roll
  • Become qualified in outdoor first aid
  • Go black water rafting
  • Attend Parachute 2014
  • Go on a holiday overseas
  • Lose at least 10kg within 6 months
  • Register for Camp Quality
  • Join a hockey and/or sports team
  • Start working for CCUSA again
  • Complete a half marathon or triathlon
  • Blog weekly, and have time to reflect
  • Look after myself – eat properly and exercise accordingly
  • Pay it forward as many times as i can

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Camp Quality and join a hockey team points !! =]