Each Summer its tradition to provide a 'last testament' for the staff at the end of camp..Here is mine.
To Moe I will her the ability to see herself as others may see her only then would she know how truly special she was.
To Smiles I will a key to my house so she has a place to stay when she comes to visit.
To Salty I will Staff Of the Week as I believe she really deserves it. I also will to her an extra hand/park brake so she no longer has any ‘run away’ car incidents.
To Venture I will jumper cables so if her car breaks down again she will be able to start it.
To Smiles I will a key to my house so she has a place to stay when she comes to visit.
To Salty I will Staff Of the Week as I believe she really deserves it. I also will to her an extra hand/park brake so she no longer has any ‘run away’ car incidents.
To Venture I will jumper cables so if her car breaks down again she will be able to start it.
To Pudge I will the ability to understand me as I know she has a lot of trouble.
To Mouse I will my innocence as I believe she lacks in this department.
To Kelp I will a plane ticket so she can study abroad…in New Zealand. Also I will to her earplugs so she doesn’t have to hear her kids complain about how long UNO is taking and how tired they are from climbing hundreds of stairs.
To Sprinkles I will the handshake we never had. Also socks so she doesn’t have to ask to borrow some.
To Barbie I will my laptop as I know how much use she had out of it over the summer. Also i will her ‘Pisgah Idol’ campers every week.
To Mouse I will my innocence as I believe she lacks in this department.
To Kelp I will a plane ticket so she can study abroad…in New Zealand. Also I will to her earplugs so she doesn’t have to hear her kids complain about how long UNO is taking and how tired they are from climbing hundreds of stairs.
To Sprinkles I will the handshake we never had. Also socks so she doesn’t have to ask to borrow some.
To Barbie I will my laptop as I know how much use she had out of it over the summer. Also i will her ‘Pisgah Idol’ campers every week.
To Dutch I will all the cheetos I may ever find and phone cards so she can always keep in touch with the outside world.
To Pepper I will the opportunity to see out the whole Summer.
To Kook I will my skill to waterski.
To Woods I will her a buddy for the ‘tent’.
To Lynx I will a pet Lynx so when campers ask how she got her name she has something to show for.
To Pepper I will the opportunity to see out the whole Summer.
To Kook I will my skill to waterski.
To Woods I will her a buddy for the ‘tent’.
To Lynx I will a pet Lynx so when campers ask how she got her name she has something to show for.
To Pants I will an elevator so he doesn’t have to take the stairs. I also will to him a change of clothes so he can go caving.
To Penny i will a buddy for day camp.
To Seahorse I will an apron so she can keep on enjoying kitchen duty.
To Grevling I will an alarm clock that only she can hear.Also I will to her a wardrobe so she has a place to store all her costumes.
To Grasshopper I will all the sheep I may ever see because Australia has a shortage of them.
To Penny i will a buddy for day camp.
To Seahorse I will an apron so she can keep on enjoying kitchen duty.
To Grevling I will an alarm clock that only she can hear.Also I will to her a wardrobe so she has a place to store all her costumes.
To Grasshopper I will all the sheep I may ever see because Australia has a shortage of them.
To Puff I will the opportunity to be at every meal.
To Rocky I will all the rice crispie treats I may ever make.
To Bunny I will a tent so she know longer has to spend her nights on the Archery bench.
To Freckles I will a day out of the barn and a chance to work as a Unit Counselor.
To Bunny I will a tent so she know longer has to spend her nights on the Archery bench.
To Freckles I will a day out of the barn and a chance to work as a Unit Counselor.
To Pickles I will a car so she no longer has to borrow other staff members.
To Cyan I will her her own Art Studio so she has somewhere to store all her and her campers amazing artwork.
To Cyan I will her her own Art Studio so she has somewhere to store all her and her campers amazing artwork.
To Sloop I will her her very own swaggerwagon.
To Fish and Candy I will a day out of the kitchen.
To Fish and Candy I will a day out of the kitchen.
To Slim Jim I will many more exciting night weeks and llama fun.
To Noona I will a new camera as the last one saw its final days in the Appalachian Caves.
To Lulu I will a week without any kids with dietry or allergy requirements.
To Blackie I will a day where she won’t walk in on myself or other staff doing something crazy and very ‘dangerous looking.’
To Noona I will a new camera as the last one saw its final days in the Appalachian Caves.
To Lulu I will a week without any kids with dietry or allergy requirements.
To Blackie I will a day where she won’t walk in on myself or other staff doing something crazy and very ‘dangerous looking.’
To the Barn Staff I will a shelter for the top ring to help keep the sun and rain out.
To Lifeguards I will a clock so they are always aware of the time.
To Moe and Pudge I will my kiwi lingo such as; guttered, i reckon, i cant be bothered, aye and anything else they mock me for. Also the ability to have my accent just so they can say ‘bear and beer’ correctly.
To Admin i will sleep as I believe they don’t get as much as we all do.
To Everyone I will a yes clap, a hand hug and all of the amazing memories we hold from this summer.
To Lifeguards I will a clock so they are always aware of the time.
To Moe and Pudge I will my kiwi lingo such as; guttered, i reckon, i cant be bothered, aye and anything else they mock me for. Also the ability to have my accent just so they can say ‘bear and beer’ correctly.
To Admin i will sleep as I believe they don’t get as much as we all do.
To Everyone I will a yes clap, a hand hug and all of the amazing memories we hold from this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment